Correct spelling for HERAS
We think the word heras is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for heras
- harass I entered the house with some wrath upon me at seeing the gazehounds in the yard; for it seems a cruel thing to me to harass the birds in the breeding-time.
- hera Thus the maiden transferred herself from the protection of one of the austere virgin goddesses, Artemis and Athena, to that of the gracious and seductive Paphian goddess; or the widow, who with the death of her husband had lost her means of subsistence, would renounce Hera, the goddess of wedded love, for the frivolous and light-minded Aphrodite.
- heresy Laws against blasphemy, which were virtually laws against heresy, were in force in these three states.
- horus Isis hastened to embrace her risen and delivered husband, gave the beautiful Horus his lotus-flower again instead of the sword, and scattered fruits and flowers over the earth, while Osiris seated himself under a canopy wreathed with ivy, and received the homage of all the spirits of the earth and of the Amenti."
- Eras Those symptoms of uneasiness which always precede new eras of events began to exhibit themselves at both ends of the proposed line of communication.
- Heroes What heroes had I worshipped?
- Hers I shrank away, moving my hands till hers no longer touched them.
- Hires One man hires two chairs, for which he pays two sous: he places his legs upon one of them; while his body, in a slanting position, occupies the other.
- herbs This was, as usual, accompanied by the taking of certain herbs and drink.
- hares There are antelope smaller than hares and antelope larger than oxen.
- hears He's gone and hears me not!
- herds So long as the boys keep with the herds they are safe, for not even the tiger will charge a mob of cattle.
- HRS W., 16 to 17 hrs.
32 words made from the letters heras
4 letter words made from heras:
Misspelling of the day