Correct spelling for HERT
We think the word hert is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hert
- cert The PQP test was developed by Prometric and is administered at the CERT center in Abu Dhabi and the AMIDEAST testing center in Dubai.
- chert The oldest book lungs have been recovered from extinct trigonotarbid arachnids preserved in the 410-million-year-old Rhynie chert of Scotland.
- hart This morning went to Whitehall to my Lord's, where Major Hart did pay me; L23 14s.
- heart So tender is my heart, that it would break, To think that thou wert suffering for my sake.
- heat He gathered heat again and vehemence.
- heft Sire, you will pardon me, For I am only a fool, and yet methinks You know not half the meaning of those words- The King, the King comes home from the Crusade! Thrust up your swords, heft uppermost, my lads, And shout-the King comes home from the Crusade.
- hera HEPHAESTOS, called Vulcan by the Romans, the Greek god of fire, or of labour in the element of fire, the son of Zeus and Hera, represented as ill-shapen, lame, and ungainly, so much so as to be an object of ridicule to the rest of the pantheon, but he was indispensable to the dynasty, and to none more than his father and mother, who were often unkind to him; he had his smithy in Olympus in the vicinity of the gods, and the marvellous creations of his art were shaped on an anvil, the hammer of which was plied by 20 bellows that worked at his bidding; in later traditions he had his workshop elsewhere, and the Cyclops for his servants, employed in manufacturing thunderbolts for Zeus; he was wedded to Aphrodite, whom he caught playing false with Ares, and whom he trapped along with him in a net a spectacle to all the upper deities.
- herb No one spoke a word, neither the prisoners nor their guards; and even those who were flogged did not cry out, for their powers were exhausted, and in the souls of their drivers there was no more impulse of pity than there was a green herb on the rocks by the way.
- herd "I should like to have another, though;" and hurrying down the hill, he mounted his horse and galloped off in chase of the retreating herd.
- here "Oh, you are here, Mrs. Anglesea?
- hero Few sounds were heard to break the stillness round, Yet in those few our hero pleasure found.
- herr Herr von Osternau exclaimed, with a laugh.
- hertz Hertz, by actually producing, detecting and controlling electric waves, caused the discovery of wireless electricity.
- hurt You are not hurt, I hope?"
- pert And right here I see my own books; there they wuz a-standin' up jest as noble and pert as if they wuz to home in the what-not behind the parlor door, not a-feelin' the least mite put out before princes, or zars.
- Her What was Ralph Dacre to her?
- Hers His face came nearer hers.
- Bert A few minutes later Bert appeared, looking for some one to amuse him.
8 words made from the letters hert
4 letter words made from hert:
Misspelling of the day