Correct spelling for HESTUATION
We think the word hestuation is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hestuation
- gestation -The period of gestation in the cow is about nine months.
- habituation Nor can such a detail norm of conduct and habitual propensity come into bearing and hold its place, except by force of habituation which is at the same time consonant with the common run of habituation to which the given community is subject.
- hesitating Then, as he looked up at her now, with the appealing, beseeching aspect of a dog in his countenance, she made a pretence of hesitating.
- hesitation "Partly," he replied, with marked hesitation.
- sedation A relative analgesia machine is used by dentists to induce inhalation sedation in their patients.
- situation Why had she quitted her situation at a moment's notice?
- station "I haven't an idea where the station is.
- hesitations There are hesitations, retrogressions, perpendicular falls at the end of a thread, ascents that bring the hanging Spider up again.
640 words made from the letters hestuation
5 letter words made from hestuation:
4 letter words made from hestuation:
3 letter words made from hestuation:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from