Correct spelling for HETAER
We think the word hetaer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hetaer
- beater Strain the liquor; put in it two eggs with their shells, salt, rum or wine, as in meat jelly; beat the whole well with an egg-beater; set on a good fire, and finish like meat jelly.
- cheater The cheater plug is also recognized as a safety hazard in laboratory settings.
- eater You're an archaic old fire-eater!
- hate I know you hate me not, nor wish me any ill.
- hater You're a musician; freakish, temperamental, touchy, and-a woman-hater.
- hatter I meant to tell you that the hatter had reared a large family of boys.
- head The prisoner shook his head.
- header The second mate obeyed the order instantly; but the warning came too late, for there was a sudden check and Brace nearly went overboard, and in fact would have taken a header if Briscoe had not made a snatch at his arm.
71 words made from the letters hetaer
3 letter words made from hetaer:
5 letter words made from hetaer:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way