Correct spelling for HEV
We think the word hev is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hev
- he He did not do it!"
- hem Past all these sights-so strange to us at first and now so strangely familiar-we floated, till the broken remnant of the seventh bridge lay behind us, and the lofty poplars that hem in the Baramula road stood stark and solemn in their endless perspective.
- hen That's why everybody called him Chicken, because his first name was Hen."
- hep None of the Hep Sings, all with the same make of weapons, none of the gunmen in their employ, could duplicate that mark.
- hew 82. In the wind one should hew wood, in a breeze row out to sea, in the dark talk with a lass: many are the eyes of day.
- hex The hex of the white feather-I can hardly believe that I have at last tracked it down.
- hiv Sierra Leone 17 years 6 months of age for male and female voluntary military service (younger with parental consent); no conscription; candidates must be HIV negative (2009)
- rev In his letters to the Rev.
- Her 480. You bought her yourselves?
- Hey Hey, I love thee!
- Nev I nev-never believed for a-a moment that Cap-t-tain Arnold would t-take my remark seriously, or I as-sure you I would n-n-ever have uttered it.
- HES But aff they set again, and then comes anither spatie, and the doctor hes tae bring them roond.
- HOV 'Ho yes sir, we're beginning to make a bit hov a show now, sir,' replied Crass, speaking as if he had a hot potato in his mouth.
- HEB The nature of their sacred function and trust obliges them to preserve inviolate the church's freedom and liberties: but in place of this, their hands are chief in the trespass, in an authoritative and active enforcement of this wicked act-an act evidently destructive of the very nature and essence of that mutual relation between pastor and people, and which has the native and necessary tendency to schism in the church, spiritual leanness, and starving of the flock, by thrusting in idle, idol shepherds upon them, such as serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own bellies; feed themselves, but not the flock; and seek not them, but theirs, contrary to John x, 2, 9; Heb.
- he'd From my point of view he'd never been done before-I was his Cortez.
Misspelling of the day
- waste line