Correct spelling for HEVILY
We think the word hevily is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hevily
- chervil Put some shred lettuce on a dish, place some marinaded grouse on it, pour the dressing over, and garnish with fillets of anchovies, slices of hard-boiled eggs, and sprigs of chervil.
- evil For the last time his evil foemen came; The sons of Calatin by Lugaid led.
- evilly "I have also told you," he went on, "that I did not believe Jasper Pennington to be so evilly disposed as you thought, and that on one or two occasions he exposed himself to danger in seeking to render service to my child."
- hail Marengo stood by, looking into the darkness, and at intervals uttering the growl with which he was accustomed to hail the presence of an enemy.
- havel When the ladies had once seen how the girls and Mrs. Havel lived, they were glad to take advantage of the tent Mr. Lavine brought.
- hazily Kenny found himself hazily adrift in an inquisitorial corncrib made of bars of moon-plated silver.
- he'll All the rest of 'em'll send word, and he'll give it out again on Sunday.
49 words made from the letters hevily
4 letter words made from hevily:
3 letter words made from hevily:
5 letter words made from hevily:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re