Correct spelling for HHOCKEY
We think the word hhockey is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hhockey
- hacker The information was next to useless, so the hacker wouldn't be giving much away.
- hickey Old Hickey su'gests that I start with the snare drum an' work up.
- hock You don't suppose drinking a pint of hock to-night will make you pull any the worse this day six weeks, when the races begin, do you?
- hockey How many have played hockey?
- honky It was closely followed by another example of pure boogie-woogie, " Honky Tonk Train Blues" by Meade Lux Lewis, recorded by Paramount Records(1927), first released in March 1930.
- hooke And Hooke says,[K] that on occasion of a great explosion from a volcano, in the island of Ternata, in the East Indies, there followed so great a darkness, that the inhabitants could not see each other the next day: and he justly leads us to infer what an immense quantity of ashes must, by this means, have been showered down somewhere on the sea; because at Mindanao, an hundred miles off, all the land was covered with ashes a foot thick.
- hooky To charm some lady British-born, With his eyes as black as the fruit of the thorn, And his hooky nose, and his beard half shorn, Like a half-converted Rabbin.
- hokey Then Hokey Pokey called the confectioner, who came out from behind the screen and thanked him warmly; he also bade him choose anything he liked in the shop, in payment for his services.
52 words made from the letters hhockey
4 letter words made from hhockey:
5 letter words made from hhockey:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from