Correct spelling for HHOUSE
We think the word hhouse is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hhouse
- hoarse And the young man began to sing in a weak, hoarse voice.
- horse I never saw her look as pretty as she is now, and she has her horse too.
- horsey Meanwhile, the horsey pundit's offered odds seemed not so wisely laid.
- horus Psamtik assumed the posture of a worshipper on the low, gilded and cushioned couch set apart for him, but was unable to pay any real devotion, and passed on to the adjoining apartment before mentioned, where the sacred cows of Isis-Neith and the sparrow-hawk of Horus were kept.
- hose If the engine and hose-cart and two carriages bearing members of the volunteer fire department had been slow in arriving, at least the fire-fighters got to work expeditiously and with surprisingly little confusion.
- hosea But Hosea had no thought of revenge.
- hothouse I brought a tiny bunch of lilies of the valley, which Louis had gathered in the all-producing hothouse.
- hours Ten hours, if you like!
- house The house to me was a kind of wilderness.
- hus A glance at the streets on that day shows you groups of wayfarers carrying wreaths, and they converge on the square outside the Old Town Hall where stands the monument to John Hus.
- Houses Few houses only had windows.
- HHS 113–157) is a bill that would amend the Public Health Service Act to reauthorize research, surveillance, and education activities related to autism spectrum disorders (autism) conducted by various agencies within the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- homes Among the homes in which he was most cordially received, was that of the rich banker and wholesale merchant, Joseph Pergin, who had a large business with Holland.
- holes I'm afraid we won't have time to do all eighteen holes round.
- hopes "I suppose that he just hopes to," I replied.
- hoes This they take to the fields with them, and prepare it for eating, by holding it on their hoes, over a fire made by a stump.
- hues The heaviest of its hues was borne light as those of a foam-bubble on the strength of its triumphing radiance.
- hones The party consisted of himself, Lord Milton, Dr Cheadle, and an Indian hunter from the Assiniboine River, with his squaw and their son, a big strong boy. They had also several hones and a fair amount of provisions and stores.
- HOS Horunc hic nunc causa haec agitur spectatorum fabula: Hos te satius est docere ut, quando agas, quid agas sciant.
- hoses The hoses are laid, the pumps rigged and manned as if by magic, and before the last sound of the bell is borne away on the breeze, every man is at quarters, steady, grave, and silent-waiting.
31 words made from the letters hhouse
4 letter words made from hhouse:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten