Correct spelling for HIDIOUS
We think the word hidious is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hidious
- adios Moonlight in the patio, Old Senora noddin' near, Me and Juana talkin' low So the Madre couldn't hear- How those hours would go a-flyin'! And too soon I'd hear her sighin' In her little sorry tone- " Adios, mi corazon!"
- hades I thought the Athenian misanthrope had quitted Hades and come to take the air in this garden.
- heinous All this was quite heinous to his samurai uncles and they did what they could to correct it and instil into the little mind of the boy that love for the glory of combat which they had.
- hiatus If, however, the observer finds an inexplicable hiatus in an event he happens to notice, he finds it strange because unintelligible.
- hideous Those of the Rake's Progress were something too hideous and lamentable to be dwelt upon.
- hideously His face grinned hideously.
- hideout When G.I.'s entered Italy, Anthony left his mountain hideout to become a guide.
- hydrous USS Bauxite (IX-154), a Trefoil-class concrete barge designated an unclassified miscellaneous vessel, was the only ship of the United States Navy to be named for bauxite, a mineral compound of several hydrous aluminum oxides.
- Hindus This is interesting as an instance of the powers of witchcraft being attributed by the Hindus or higher race to the indigenous primitive tribes, a rule which Dr. Tylor and Dr. Jevons consider to hold good generally in the history of magic.
- hoods When the sentence had been read, twelve knights came out dressed in long robes and hoods, and the emperor dressed in a similar fashion.
- hideouts There is no official record of discovery for Alabaster Caverns, even though they were known to have been used as hideouts by outlaws in the 19th Century.
- hoots Hoots, Mac, I said, ye must ha' hit it an awfu' swipe.
- hides The English soldier hides his feelings as though he were ashamed of them.
- HOTS Red Hots: A small cinnamon-flavored candy created and trademarked by the Ferrara Pan Candy Company in the 1930s.
- hairdos She spoke of spending time with hairdos and clothes, what to wear, and when she looked back on it, girlish pastimes that she had no time for now as a young mother.
51 words made from the letters hidious
4 letter words made from hidious:
3 letter words made from hidious:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will