How to spell HIGHWIER correctly?
If you meant to write "highwier" but got it wrong, here are some possible correct suggestions. You might have meant "highwire", referring to a tightrope used in circus acts. Alternatively, "highway" could be the intended word, describing a main road for vehicles. Proofreading helps avoid such misspellings!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell highwier correctly
- heftier The new version of the smartphone comes with a heftier price tag, but it also offers improved features.
- higher I need to achieve a higher level of productivity in order to meet my deadlines.
- highflier The young entrepreneur quickly established herself as a highflier in the tech industry.
- hightail After hearing the rattlesnake's warning rattle, we hightailed it out of the desert as fast as we could.
- highway I took the scenic route and drove along the highway to enjoy the breathtaking views.
- huffier I was surprised to see that the huffier dog became a ball of fur when someone touched his favorite toy.
- iffier The decision becomes iffier the longer we wait to take action.
- mightier The pen mightier than the sword is often attributed to the power of words to influence and persuade.
- niftier The new model of the smartphone is niftier than the previous version, with faster processing speed and a sleeker design.
- nightwear I like to wear comfortable nightwear when I go to bed.
Misspelling of the day