Correct spelling for HIMAND
We think the word himand is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for himand
- demand "I will demand no other thing," said she.
- diamond Across the diamond Ferry Hill had assembled, fortunate in having the stand behind them to throw some shade where they sat.
- haman As to the gentlemen, each of them tranquilly smoked his pipe and seemed lost in contemplation of the blue and white tiles with which the fireplaces were decorated, whereon sundry passages of Scripture were piously portrayed: Tobit and his dog figured to great advantage; Haman swung conspicuously on his gibbet; and Jonah appeared most manfully bouncing out of the whale, like Harlequin through a barrel of fire.
- hand Presently he came back with something in his hand.
- handy I find him handy in the matter of bazaar politics, with which I consider it useful to keep in touch."
- herman Paying no attention, Four-eyes turned Herman over, pinned his arms to his sides, and dropped him neatly through the larger of the two circles.
- highland "The stars are so brilliant along the brow of that highland yonder that they form a dia-oh, oh!
- hind Dick Cunliffe's on my back then, and drives his knees into me, and all I have to do is to watch where I am putting my feet, and to keep my hind legs well under me, and be bridle-wise.
- hindi 1. Early Hindi, of the period during which the language was being fashioned as a literary medium out of the ancient Prakrits, represented by the old heroic poems of Rajputana and the literature of the early Bhagats or Vaishnava reformers, and extending from about A. D. 1100 to 1550;
- hindu Their women act as maids to high-caste Hindu ladies, and as they are always about the zenana, are liable to lose their virtue.
- hint There was a hint of sternness in his attitude.
- Armand Armand was smiling again.
- Hammond If you agree with Mr. Hammond, it's plain.
- Amanda But Amanda was firm.
68 words made from the letters himand
3 letter words made from himand:
5 letter words made from himand:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up