Correct spelling for HIMES
We think the word himes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for himes
- hermes She soared as though her feet were the sandals of Hermes, and she carried herself with the splendid grace of a slender young queen.
- hives He leant back against the hives, and with upturned face made observations on the stars, whose cold pulses were beating amid the black hollows above, in serene dissociation from these two wisps of human life.
- humus Red gum is not fastidious in regard to its germinating bed; it comes up readily on sod in old fields and meadows, on decomposing humus in the forest, or on bare clay-loam or loamy sand soil.
- times Hard times, these, and no mistake!
- Hires Mr. Smith runs, or at least hires, the man who runs the factory.
- Hines He soon knew better than to cut the animal's throat, and learned from Hines that a single stab at a certain point of the chest was much better for the purposes of bleeding.
- homes O women, don't pity yourselves, but attend to your homes.
- limes Yet the precincts were not without a certain beauty, and every side of the town was approached through an avenue of limes or poplars.
- mimes Meanwhile a staging improvised and rude Rises, whereon the masquers and the mimes Play for their sport a pleasant interlude, Fantastic, gallant, pointing at the times.
- DIMES Dropping her few remaining nickels and dimes on the sand she broke away from Madge's clasp and ran like a little wild creature away from everyone.
- chimes Three sets of works were required to drive the various divisions of the mechanism: one moved the hands; another struck the hours; and still another rang the chimes.
24 words made from the letters himes
4 letter words made from himes:
5 letter words made from himes:
sihem, meshi, imesh.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of