Correct spelling for HISE
We think the word hise is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hise
- hide Big enough for us to hide in.
- hie Men asked the strangers for their tidings and bade them hie them soon to court unto King Gunther.
- hike The foot traveler expressed an appropriate interest, then added: "Howsomever, hit ain't none of my affair, an' seein' thet I've got a right far journey ahead of me, I'll hike along."
- hire "You don't need to hire a boy," he said gravely; "we'll be only too glad to help you all you need."
- hiss All that pass by clap their hands at thee: They hiss and wag their head at the daughter of Jerusalem, saying, Is this the city that men called The perfection of beauty, The joy of the whole earth?
- hive The finding of a hive of bees, or a good run of maple syrup was an occasion for general rejoicing.
- hose With one crash every rifle spoke at once, and at the same time the maxims turned loose their hose-pipe streams of lead.
- rise All great truth comes down; it does not rise up.
- vise Here were a vise and other heavier tools.
- wise "Yes, it could be done," Wise declared.
- His But Davey had done very well in his place.
- Hist How pure, how strange the calm; but hist!...
- HIES What they milk at dawn, Or in the daylight hours, at night they press; What darkling or at sunset, this ere morn They bear away in baskets- for to town The shepherd hies him- or with dash of salt Just sprinkle, and lay by for winter use.
- OISE The parts between the Seine and Rhine, the valleys of the Marne, the Oise, the Somme, the Sambre, the Meuse, and the Moselle were Belgic.
3 words made from the letters hise
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from