Correct spelling for HISGH
We think the word hisgh is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hisgh
- high "And don't he step high!
- hiss Ootah heard it hiss through the air.
- hus "It's another hinjustice to hus pore wimmen, it is! They won't let us send the kids for it now, an' if my heldest boy goes for it 'e 'as 'arf of it 'isself, 'an' if my old man goes 'e never comes back! so the hend of it is, I 'ave to go for it myself!"]
- Has How do you know he has run away?
- His His name was Bernaldo.
- Hist Author of a noted Hist.
- Hugh Hugh read it with contempt.
- HS The high-speed part of the specification is not mandatory, and hence only devices that display the "+HS" logo actually support Bluetooth over 802.
- HOS IMPERIO LATE FULGENTES ASPICE REGES; AUSTRIACA HOS OMNES EDIDIT ALTA DOMUS.
- HES I think also that I feel the sleepless eyes of Hes watching our secret souls.
- HIES Rising nightly from her grave, To this frenzied hunt she hies, In her hands the gory head Which with feline joy she flings
- highs Winters are moist and long, but mild by Alaskan standards: the average low temperature is 23 °F (−5 °C) in January, and highs are frequently above freezing.
5 words made from the letters hisgh
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re