Correct spelling for HISORY
We think the word hisory is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hisory
- cursory In the morning light everything in his surroundings showed clearly that his cursory inspection of the night before had been productive of definite conclusions.
- hairy By and by after they came againe, bringing with them bottles of wine, and a great number of beasts, amongst which there was a big Ram Goat, fat, old, and hairy, which they killed and offered unto Mars.
- harry When Harry was left alone, he stood by the fire, thinking.
- hasty Then Thora took a hasty kiss, and went her way.
- henry Mr. Henry was succeeded by Rev.
- hickory "Wal," ses I, "Kernel, that's right; but give me the hickory.
- hillary No boy was a gentleman, Miss Hillary stated, who would allow a lady to pick up anything that had fallen.
- hire If it be impossible to do it in your own family, hire some one into the house, and work with them.
- hiss The monkeys' paws patter again, Snakes hiss and flash their eyes: The bear roars out in hideous pain: Ann prays: her brother cries.
- history What a history those villages must have had from 1861 to 1865!
- hoary Bare as hop-stakes in November's Mists they met our battle-flood: Hoary-red as Winter's embers Lay their dead lines done in blood.
- hooray Amidst the hooraying multitude that Saturday April morning was one man at least, Zachariah Coleman by name, who did not hooray, and did not lift his hat even when the Sacred Majesty appeared on the hotel steps.
- hosiery The Deputy at first insisted that my eyes were "good enough" to see the numerous needles of the hosiery machine.
- hurry I'm in a hurry."
- husky He spoke in a husky whisper.
- misery You are playing with my misery, Mr. Ferris.
- His "Not exactly his temper.
- Hist Author Roman Law, Ancient Law, Village Communities, Early Hist.
- Hilary But I thought you were rather worldly yourself, Miss Hilary."
- HASBRO Following the closure of Palitoy in 1986 and Hasbro acquiring the various intellectual property rights to the Action Force toyline, the Action Force strip was canceled.
39 words made from the letters hisory
4 letter words made from hisory:
5 letter words made from hisory:
Misspelling of the day