How to spell HITTS correctly?
If you meant to type "hitts" but realized it's a misspelling, here are some correct suggestions. The correct spelling is "hits" â€“ a plural form of the word "hit", representing successful outcomes or popular content. Always proofread to avoid typos and ensure accurate communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell hitts correctly
- bitts The sailors tied the rope securely to the bitts on the deck.
- hilts The swords were beautiful, with ornate hilts studded with precious gems.
- hints She gave me some hints on how to solve the puzzle.
- hit ts
- hits The popular song hits keep playing on the radio.
- mitts She pulled on her mitts and headed out into the cold winter air.
- Pitts Harry Pitts is a renowned artist in the town.
Misspelling of the day