Correct spelling for HLD
We think the word hld is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hld
- held I held out my hand.
- hod I wish I was a bricklayer-or even a hod-carrier!
- hold I'm jist as sorry's I kin hold.
- hud Hud. No trumpery packing,-no unready whine!
- lld Date: 1891 Editor: Richard Garnett, LLD. Printer: Turnbull and Spears, Printers, Edinburgh.
- old Tell me, old Kor, what do we do now?
- Had I have had an account with them for a long time.
- Hid But when I knew he was to come, I ran and hid in the yard, and waited there till he had gone.
- he'd I wish he'd come back, and so does Tommy.
1 words made from the letters hld
3 letter words made from hld:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window