Correct spelling for HLIDAY
We think the word hliday is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hliday
- haida The Haida tribe is more rapidly advancing in civilization than any of its neighbors, yet they still carve and paint bows, arrows, club handles and paddles.
- heady After good eating, good conversation; and after good conversation, sleep-that is the order of a banquet: so when each person had been served with food to the limit of desire the butlers carried in shining, and jewelled drinking-horns, each having its tide of smooth, heady liquor.
- held He stood up and held out his hand.
- heyday It would bring him back in the public eye more glorified than he had been in his literary heyday.
- hide If he stayed here, people would begin to talk; he would not always be able to hide what he felt.
- hillary Yes, Miss Hillary might weep and wring her hands and declare she had made an awful mistake in regard to Lizzie Gordon, but it would be too late.
- hilly The region through which they then passed was varied-hilly, wooded, and beautiful, and, to crown all, water was plentiful.
- hilt The ricasso of the blade is gilded and the blade is covered with arabesque work in gold and blue for about nine inches near the hilt and bright polished from there to the point.
- hold Anyhow it's my dream, and for a time yet I sha'n't let go my hold upon it."
- holiday But there is something nobler in being killed as a victim of hate by a victorious enemy than to have to fight to the death as a holiday amusement."
- iliad Now it must be well known to many readers, that the famous night scene in the Iliad, so familiar to every schoolboy, has been made the subject, for the last thirty years, of severe, and, in many respects, of just criticisms.
- Haled Coming by hazard to this mill above Talland, he was well entertained for a month or more And dismissed with a blessing; but only to return to his own country, collect a band of men and cross to Talland Cove, where on a Christmas Eve he surprised his late host at supper, bound him, haled him down to the shore, carried him off to Brittany, and there held him at ransom.
- Hid There were tears in her eyes as she did this, and then she hid her face in her hands.
- Hilary Hilary rolled the cigar he was about to light between his lips.
- Gilda As Linda I do not think that I showed any great intellectual improvement over Gilda, but I had acquired a certain confidence and authority.
- Hilda He gave it to Hilda to hold.
- Holidays I liked the masters and had good chums, and was very happy there, and if the truth must be told I looked forward with anything but pleasure to the holidays, when I had to go to my parents' house.
- holed Mr. Browning had honoured me with his company at dinner, and an unduly fervent admirer had button-holed him throughout a long evening, plying him with questions about what he meant by this line, and whom he intended by that character.
64 words made from the letters hliday
3 letter words made from hliday:
4 letter words made from hliday:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way