Correct spelling for HOAPITAL
We think the word hoapital is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hoapital
- capital He probably followed me when I came away from the opera-house, and now he is trying to make capital out of a meaningless incident.
- capitol Plunder, riot, and outrage were becoming the order of the day; successive messengers were sent up in breathless haste to the capitol and the camp for aid, but the Romans returned for answer that they had enough to do in defending the government buildings and offices.
- habitual The habitual study of any foreign language has an influence not on style only, but even on the structure of thought and the development of emotion.
- hospital Plenty of practice at the hospital, here-very little anywhere else, I am sorry to say."
- hostel The policeman stepped back a little, and flattened himself-comparatively speaking-against the outer wall of the hostel itself.
- hotel An' when Calliope gets to the hotel the woman was about breathin' her last.
- petal Her cheekbones were rather high and touched with colour, as if a geranium petal had been rubbed across them, just under the brown shadows beneath the eyes.
- portal As he spoke the shrill double whistle from the porch of the great house drew a dark cab to the dark portal.
- Capitally She was helped by the old clerk, who had been promptly recalled and reinstated, and she certainly did capitally well.
222 words made from the letters hoapital
5 letter words made from hoapital:
3 letter words made from hoapital:
4 letter words made from hoapital:
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed