Correct spelling for HOIRS
We think the word hoirs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hoirs
- hiss I could hear the hiss of the question.
- hoarse Davia's voice was hoarse with emotion as she said the words.
- horse There, on a horse!
- hours They have been gone three or four hours anyway.
- Hers What business was it of hers?
- His I never mind his hollerin'.
- Hairs And the Draiglin' Hogney came in, and asked him the three questions, and he gave the same three answers, and received three hairs-one to throw over his horse, one to throw over his hound, and one to throw over his hawk; then the Hogney killed him, just as he had killed his brother.
- hoes The collection includes plough-points, anvils, bells, hoes, chains, locks and keys, spurs, hinges, scissors, cattle-brands, and other articles of use in the Mission communities.
- hears Yes, she had danced-like a child that hears good news or runs to meet its father-and he had thought her worthy of his love!
- heirs Many people have found themselves suddenly conquerors of material wealth, the most successful colonists in the world, the heirs of a great inheritance, the builders of a new empire.
- HOS Et quia consideratio rationis per habitum perficitur, secundum hos diversos ordines quos proprie ratio considerat, sunt diversae scientiae.
17 words made from the letters hoirs
5 letter words made from hoirs:
rhois, sihor, roshi, shiro, shori, horis.
Misspelling of the day