Correct spelling for HOKINS
We think the word hokins is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hokins
- hawkins Joseph Hawkins, who was a brother to my mother, was in the woods hunting for deer.
- hooking Margaret, don't you dare go without hooking me up!
- hopkins At last I became so discouraged that I went to President Hopkins and told him that I feared I must give up the purpose of acquiring an education.
- huggins They're asleep now, but when they begin to buzz with the warm weather Huggins must try and induce them to move somewhere else.
- Hiking She was around twenty-four, slim and trim in the school's comfortable hiking outfit.
- Coins Carrados was really disturbed by the loss although his concern was tempered by the reflection that the coins would inevitably in the end find their way back to the Museum.
- joins Their shells are gray on top and smooth and polished, like satin; and then, underneath, oh, they're beautiful; sometimes plain ivory, and sometimes bright red; and they have lovely yellow and black splashes where the lower shell joins the upper.
- horns He would take the bull by the horns, he decided.
- skins We are not making either as much heat or as much waste as we were, and hence do not need to get rid of so much through our skins.
82 words made from the letters hokins
5 letter words made from hokins:
Misspelling of the day
- abusive newsgroup postings
- academic work
- accedes to
- am against
- am engrossed by
- being on the up up