Correct spelling for HOLOY
We think the word holoy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for holoy
- haley On April 27, 1839, he wrote a letter to Miss Sophia Peabody from Boston, in which he says: I feel pretty secure against intruders, for the bad weather will defend me from foreign invasion; and as to Cousin Haley, he and I had a bitter political dispute last evening, at the close of which he went to bed in high dudgeon, and probably will not speak to me these three days.
- halo Against the prevailing twilight of the surrounding forest it descended like a halo, and where it struck the ground John Cardigan paused.
- hilly "Yes-a good road; but hilly.
- holey A few days later, the boats resumed their journey, crossing Holey Lake, ascending a little river to Hell Gate-a very difficult place to pass-and so on by way of Echenamis, and Sea River, and across the Play Green Lakes, to Norway House at the north end of Lake Winnipeg.
- hollow But it was the small thing, the old past that made up the shabby present of The Hollow.
- holly It was late in the afternoon when Miss Edith returned from the Holly Sprig, where she and Genevieve had driven in a pony-cart.
- holy Then they found the lovely young mother and the Holy Child, and they fell down before Him and offered their gifts.
- Holley A paper describing the use of natural gas in the puddling furnaces at Leechburg, Pa., was presented by Mr. A. L. Holley to the American Institute of Mining Engineers.
- hole When I awoke, daylight was streaming in through our narrow look-out hole, at which Selim was now stationed, while Boxall and Halliday were fast asleep, they having been in the interval on the watch.
12 words made from the letters holoy
5 letter words made from holoy:
Misspelling of the day