How to spell HOMIES correctly?
We think the word homies is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell homies correctly
- hermes O thou great Hermes!
- holmes Of Randall Holmes we continued to hear in the same mysterious manner.
- home Are we going home?
- homer Homer came in behind him, closed the door.
- homey It gave a cosy, homey, air to a woman, Hannah considered.
- Homilies However, I will not weary you with homilies; let us change the topic.
- homes "Some are fighting, some have been killed, the others have gone back to their homes until the war is over.
- hoes This forenoon the farmer happened to be hoeing turnips with his people in a field opposite the island, and Speug was delighted beyond measure, for now the four had to drop down and crawl along through the thick grass by the river's edge, availing themselves of every bush and little knoll till they lay, with all their arms, the tent, and the food, concealed so near the farmer that they could hear him speak and hear the click of the hoes as the people worked in their drills.
- hums Those home-keeping Sybarites, composing seven-eighths of our urban populations, immune from the anguish of the rose-leaf, form themselves the pang of its victims in certain extreme cases; the thought of them poisons the pure air, and hums about the sleepless rest-seeker in the resorts where there are no mosquitoes.
- hams The goodness of the Hampshire hog is proverbial, and in England they are generally fattened for hams.
List of 64 words made from the word homies
5 letter words made from homies:
3 letter words made from homies:
Misspelling of the day