How to spell HOOKES correctly?
We think the word hookes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell hookes correctly
- hakes I don't understand what the hakes are trying to say.
- hikes He regularly goes on hikes in the mountains with his friends.
- Hocks I have hocks for hands.
- Hodges The Hodges house is a historic home on the south side of Indianapolis.
- hookahs Tonight we are going to enjoy some hookahs while watching a movie.
- hooke Nicholas Hooke was an early scientist who studied the properties of matter.
- hooked I am hooked on his smile.
- hooks He carefully hung his jacket on the hooks by the door.
- Hooves The sound of hooves could be heard echoing across the valley.
Misspelling of the day