Correct spelling for HOOLED
We think the word hooled is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hooled
- cooled As the candle goes on burning, that keeps its place and forms a little pillar sticking up by the side, because, as it rises higher above the rest of the wax or fuel, the air gets better round it, and it is more cooled and better able to resist the action of the heat at a little distance.
- healed Then had come the knowledge of immortality for the soul, and the wound was healed, or partly so, for a time at all events; after which the one thought that seriously troubled me was that I could not always remain a boy.
- held For a moment he held her hands.
- hold "My business is going to hold me here longer than I had thought.
- holder To fix responsibility upon the drawer, the holder of the draft must promptly present it for acceptance to the person drawn upon; then, if it is not accepted, he must immediately notify the drawer.
- Fooled She's a big girl, you know, and not to be fooled with when she's angry.
- Haled Many a time during the nearly four months that he was hidden here must he in imagination have heard the shouts of the fickle populace, and seen himself haled in a cart to Tyburn gallows.
- Haloed No. 1. -Your precious mother sewing by the west window in our shadowed sitting-room, her head haloed by the sunset.
- Hauled Then they hauled Larry out, shaking the water out of him.
- Heeled For, unfortunately, the kind of man who has what are called "illusions" about women is too often the man whose discrimination lies in other directions, in fields where little high-heeled shoes are not admitted.
- Hobbled So that at last, the Rocking-horse even was roused from his long slumber, and hobbled out of the corner on his lame legs.
- Hoed After it has burned, sweep off all coals, but not the ashes: then it will be ready for hoeing up, which can be done with good grub hoes; hoe deep, but do not turn over the soil; get off all large and small roots; chop over with hill hoes, and rake until the earth is thoroughly pulverized; then put on twenty-five bushels of good, fine, stable manure, without weed and grass seed, and twenty-five pounds of Peruvian guano, which should be put on regularly, hoed and raked in.
- hailed At this one of the vessels hailed them, and then after a while, having no reply, hailed them again.
- holed At the time when the Allied Armies arrived before it the only defences were an old loop-holed wall, a battery of fourteen guns and six mortars, and one or two batteries which were as yet scarcely commenced.
- hole An old horse met his doom on the run. He galloped wildly towards the train, but his hind legs dropped into a hole half water and half ice. He beat the ground with his fore-feet for a minute and then rolling over on his side submitted quietly to be killed.
54 words made from the letters hooled
4 letter words made from hooled:
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning