How to spell HOOUR correctly?
If you find yourself misspelling "hoour", worry not! Here are some correct alternatives: "hour" and "honour". "Hour" refers to a unit of time, while "honour" pertains to respect or recognition. Remember these correct spellings to communicate effectively in written form.
List of suggestions on how to spell hoour correctly
- boor His rude behavior at the dinner party confirmed my opinion that he was a boor.
- door The cat scratched the door because she was eager to go outside.
- dour Despite his success, the billionaire CEO's dour demeanor made him difficult to approach.
- four I have been practicing for four hours straight.
- h hour
- honour It is important to honour the promises we have made.
- hooch I found a case of hooch in the basement.
- hood She had a hood on, so no one could see her face.
- hooey I don't believe that fairy tale is true, it's just hooey
- hoof A horse has a foot that is like a hoof.
- hoofer In Chicago, there's a jazz nightclub called the Blue Note where a Hoofer can be seen nightly shaking his stuff.
- hook I used a hook to hang my coat on the back of the door.
- hooky I played hooky from school yesterday to go to the beach.
- hoop I was excited to get my new hoop for my birthday.
- Hooper Hooper is the most popular sport in the world.
- hooter The sound of the car's hooter startled me as it passed by.
- hour I need to work for another hour before I can take a break.
- houri Muslim pilgrims visit the Houri, a water goddess in the city of Merv.
- humour I appreciate your sense of humour.
- lour The sky began to lour, signaling to the hikers that a storm was approaching.
- moor The heather-covered moor stretched out as far as the eye could see.
- pour I'm going to pour myself a cup of coffee before I start my work.
- sour I really don't like sour milk.
- tour A tour of the museum is a great way to learn about the history of the area.
Misspelling of the day