Correct spelling for HOTE
We think the word hote is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hote
- cote The S'preme Cote-Judge March, you go in an' see him; you jest the man to do it, seh!"
- dote For all my talking in that way, I was never badly off for lovers, and now I've chosen one for good and all; and I love him dearly, Madame; dote on him, and so does he on me, but for all that there was a time when I really would have eaten his heart, if I could have got at it."
- hate After her own father, no man should hate me more!"
- home I didn't tell you-but I'm going home.
- hone "Och, hone!" cries the woman, in anguish; "and f'hat's the poor to do then, honey?"
- hope I hope you won't be robbed-that's all.
- hose Had one of them played a hose on you ages ago, I would not have been obliged to now.
- hot The curtains were never drawn in the hot weather.
- hotel By that evening, Horace Mayfield was talking it all over with me in the hotel at Southampton.
- howe Howe sent other vessels to the northern provinces and the West Indies, which brought in supplies.
- mote While a man seeks good ends, nature helps him; when he seeks other ends, his being shrinks, "he becomes less and less, a mote, a point, until absolute badness is absolute death."
- note Lady Holme stood up to give him the note.
- rote The practised mother has so often found the warnings necessary, that the mere sight of the act produces the formula by rote.
- tote He's been goin' to tote 'em to Tramworth and sell 'em fur me sence spring.
- vote "Denton, no one wants you to vote by order.
- Hove We reached in, on the starboard tack, until we were within about two miles of Punta de Canoas, when we hove about and reached along the land to the southward.
- HOTS One cha taro tate cha k'hah lih kalli Two co can co aco kots hotz Three sibbo sibbo sibboo mesibbo homeka humka Four tack duhan ducho meta dol caddol Five shal native mato tooshuh leh ma lema Six padeh tsadeh tsadeh lancha tsa di sav Seven copah hoyneit coemar latco ku la hots kolaus Eight cowal cogodol cogodol cometa ko ka dohl kadol Nine shalshal nemgoshum numoshum chaco hah da rol shum gin Ten sala nempotec navacotec chasuto hah da rul tek hidelema
- hole When this is soaked away fill the hole nearly full of earth.
7 words made from the letters hote
Misspelling of the day
- a certain degree