Correct spelling for HOWES
We think the word howes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for howes
- horse Have you got your horse back?
- hose Is that also the case with the hose?"
- house But that "only" was enough, and it was a different house.
- howe Howe did not receive his until the 16th of August, when he was entering Chesapeake Bay.
- howells It was Mr. Howells,-ever as generous in discovering new native talent as he is unflinching in reproof of the effeteness of European taste,-who first drew attention to the originality and beauty of Mr. Cawein's poetry.
- Haws I don't think I could leave The Haws.
- homes Therefore if you will free all those you hold as slaves, ten thousand homes will be made happy as this home of yours to-night.
- holes I have lived in dark, cold mud-holes so long that my mind concerning them is not right.
- vows Anyone could make a vow to dance with the weather dancer and join him in his ceremonies, but such vows were usually made by former owners of the rite.
- showers After the engagement is known, immediately the friends of the bride-to-be begin to think of showers for her.
- hopes Any hopes of finding old letters, an address book, anything personal, were gone.
- hoes In the autumn, again, we sow timothy with the wheat, and while more prompt germination is secured by covering the timothy seed with the hoes of the drill, we often have seen a successful seeding made without any covering being given.
- howls Howls and cries for help at once came from a tent 15 yards in front of my dugout.
- hues Tom had already contrived seats of twisted branches beneath them, and it was very pleasant to sit there in the evening and watch the glorious colors of the western sky, which Annie compared to the changing hues of a pigeon's neck, or the glancing of the brilliant fire-flies that night brought forth from their hiding-places under the leaves.
21 words made from the letters howes
5 letter words made from howes:
Misspelling of the day
- all one born days
- all one's born day
- am effective
- am elated
- brown stuffs
- brown-bag lunches
- bursting bubble