Correct spelling for HOWEVE
We think the word howeve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for howeve
- have Suppose that after all he and Ruth would not have to wait.
- heave Then we all went on again, till I heard some one call out that we'd got to heave-to.
- helve The thrower caught the axe by the end of the helve, and with a dextrous twirl sent it flying through the air, and struck its edge into whatever object he aimed at-usually a tree.
- hive From the decks beneath arose a confused murmur like the stirring of bees in an overturned hive.
- hoover Both Mr. and Mrs. Hoover became very much interested in the life of the mountaineers who grew to be their friendly neighbors.
- hover She now sat silently apart from the company, watching, with an air that seemed to hover between abstraction and curiosity, Mrs. Simpson's manner of making herself agreeable to Mr. Cartwright.
- howe O this devilish Miss Howe;-something must be resolved upon and done with that little fury!
- however He is, however, the sadder, and perhaps the wiser, for having found this out.
- wave A wave of remorse swept over her.
- weave How in the world would these wild fragments weave together into any intelligible pattern?
- Hove Winds tossed him, storms pitched that noble vessel end foremost into the very bowels of the sea, then hove it up on great mountain waves, where it rocked and tottered and trembled, while the rain washed its decks-rendering mops useless-and the lightning got so tangled in the spars and rigging that you couldn't tell which was rope and which was fire.
- Howell Every bill of her establishment was paid without stint by Mr. Howell Edwards, the earl's manager of mines; but she had not even the means for a journey to the Gowerland rocks she longed to see.
- Howsoever Nothing did Jones more harm than this assertion, and the knowledge that it was a literal truth; for though people worship cheapness, that goddess of modern commerce, it is only on condition that she shall be a reality, not a fiction; that she shall rest on the solid basis of gains, howsoever small; not on the sand foundation of loss, that certain forerunner of failure.
- Whoever Whoever can she be staying with?
- HOV "Look here, Mister Rile, vill you be pleashed to ssay when we are to hov' something to eat?-for by Gott! ve vill kill te dom pigs in the long-boat if the skipper don't mindt-so look out!"
- who've You little know the dangers you've escap'd, Who've never been at sea.
- we've "And she's all we've got.
23 words made from the letters howeve
5 letter words made from howeve:
whove, evohe, evhoe, hoeve.
Misspelling of the day
- punitive actions
- re examination