Correct spelling for HUF
We think the word huf is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for huf
- hf SLEPE, v. sleep, 3. 3, 23; ger. 5. 94; Slepen, v. B 2100, F 1472; Slepestow, sleepest thou, A 4169; Slepeth, pr. s. sleeps, D 1993; Slepen, pr. pl. sleep, A 10, F 360; Sleep, 1 pt. s. slept, HF. 119; R. 25; F 721; Sleep, pt. s. 7. 137; A 98, 397, 3421; Slepte, weak pt. s. E 224, F 367; Slepe, pt. pl. 3. 166, 177; Slepten, weak pt. pl. 9. 43; Slepte, 9. 46.
- hub Below were the people, crowded together by the acre, all jolly, smiling, and looking as if Boston were ready to burst her tire and whirl on her own bare hub, with all her spokes a-whizzing.
- hud Hud. I care for it As men of hero times held dear the sword That made them lords of battle.
- hue A rosy hue flitted over her countenance, and love beamed in her eyes.
- huff But she soon offended the Mouse, first by mistaking its "long and sad tale" for a "long tail," and next by thinking it meant "knot" when it said "not," so that it went off in a huff.
- hug Alice smiled and showed her dimples, and Peggy stopped and gave Alice a hug.
- hum After he was settled, and the hum of many voices died away, I went into my little bed-room.
- hun Openly chagrined were the local Hun beauties at such a disregard of their full-blown charms.
- hus We see John Hus pass on his way through the storms of controversy to the pyre at which he perished by the faithlessness of an Emperor, Sigismund, younger brother of Wenceslaus, and also some time King of Bohemia.
- hut He made no mention whatever of the crimson pool in the road near Sassoon's hut.
- uhf Telephone system: general assessment: open-wire and microwave radio relay system; adequate for government use domestic: open-wire; microwave radio relay; radio communication in the HF, VHF, and UHF frequencies; two domestic satellites provide the national trunk service international: open-wire to Sudan and Djibouti; microwave radio relay to Kenya and Djibouti; satellite earth stations - 3 Intelsat (1 Atlantic Ocean and 2 Pacific Ocean)
- Hui The guild system is impaired by the Western impact, but the party organizations-Nationalist and Communist-have absorbed much of the strength which once lay in the hui. Under foreign domination, these institutions may play a determining role in the struggle against the intruder.
- HUH So li'l' black Mose he sort ob sniff an' he sort ob sneer, an' he 'low': " Huh!
1 words made from the letters huf
3 letter words made from huf:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re