Correct spelling for HUMNS
We think the word humns is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for humns
- human For him the human shock came at once, and then, as E thinking took over, passed off.
- humane A Jesuit priest was sent to the house of the commandant, for a humane effort was thought necessary in order to save the soul of the man whose life was forfeited for the crime of defending his city.
- humans It's made by humans."
- humus Diana demands poor, dry, gravelly soil without much humus or nitrogen.
- hymn Audrey whispered to Mollie to play the hymn; but she was almost sorry she had done so when she found that Michael had no hymn-book, and she must offer him hers.
- Hans Turning and looking up, as well as round, he encountered the hazel eyes and open countenance of Hans Marais.
- hams Mr. D.'s hams, however, still stand pre-eminent.
- HMS That was all shoreward, while out to sea, a couple of miles or so away, smart and business-like, with her tall spars and carefully squared yards and rigging, cobweb-like in texture at that distance, lay at anchor in the open road-stead HMS Nautilus waiting to gather "blackberries" at the first opportunity, and toward which smart little vessel the cutter was being steadily propelled.
- HEMS The unknown controls us and hems us in on all sides.
- HIMS " Hims bin here all night," replied the girl, with a broad grin (and the breadth of Poopy's broad grin was almost appalling).
- HONS In 1973, Susan Blackmore graduated from St Hildas College, Oxford, with a BA ( Hons) degree in psychology and physiology.
18 words made from the letters humns
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way