Correct spelling for HUOSE
We think the word huose is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for huose
- hesse Well had Cardinal Granvelle, his enemy, William of Hesse, his friend and kinsman, understood the character of John Casimir.
- hoarse A hoarse shout from the sentry was echoed by uproar from the others.
- horse Where is your horse?"
- horsey In the matter of smell he was pretty aromatic, in fact quite horsey, and I tried to arrange with him for absent treatment, but it was not in his line, so out of delicacy I did not press it. He looked at my teeth and examined my hock, and said my age and general condition were favourable to energetic measures; therefore he would give me something to turn the stomach-ache into the botts and the cold in the head into the blind staggers; then he should be on his own beat and would know what to do. He made up a bucket of bran-mash, and said a dipperful of it every two hours, alternated with a drench with turpentine and axle-grease in it, would either knock my ailments out of me in twenty-four hours or so interest me in other ways as to make me forget they were on the premises.
- hose Christy was disgusted with him; and while he still continued his impious ravings, he sent a midshipman with an order to Mr. Makepeace who was in charge of the hose pipe on board of the Raven.
- hosea One night Hosea was at home brooding over his own family troubles and thinking of the future of his country.
- hoes The men and women were intermingled; the latter kept pace with the former, wielding their hoes with energy and effect.
- HOS He's liable to be more hos-tile than a nest of yellow jackets.
- HES See also Blomfield, and Porson on Hes.
- HIES Love hies along in dusky ways, The moon his only light; The shadow-realm itself displays, And all uncouthly dight.
22 words made from the letters huose
4 letter words made from huose:
5 letter words made from huose:
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted