Correct spelling for I'VE
We think the word i've is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for i've
- dive When there are young ones about, moorhens will not dive to get out of your sight unless their children dive too.
- eve And I love you, Eve."
- five "I want you all to go upstairs now; don't wait until five minutes before dinner.
- give "Then I give out.
- hive In its limited quarters I saw ten and fifteen young girls, sweet faced, cultured, educated school girls, huddled together in narrow rooms, without a single chair, so closely packed that they were seated on the floor like bees in a hive.
- ice Sidney broke the ice.
- ike Ike, you and I might make turkey money for Thanksgiving if we only knew whether Barry and his bunch were going to shoot her up thirty or forty points before they turned the bag upside down, or whether they will bury them from 200 to 150. What do you think?"
- ire These facts seem to have aroused their ire.
- iv 162 Dacres, Leonard, iv.
- iva Merle wanted Iva to mind, and was extremely annoyed because the incident left her unruffled.
- ives When it became known throughout the camp that such a scheme was on foot and that the petition had been signed by this self-constituted delegation and was about to be forwarded to Richmond, an indignation meeting was held from the steps of this building, and was addressed by Captain Ives and others, and the action of the Committee was denounced, as not being in accordance with the sentiment of the prison camp.
- ivy It is under the ivy on the wall."
- jive Amber Ojeda: "This is the Last Time" Sonyae Elise: "Free" Melissa Rapp: "Hurricane" Johnny Marnell: "Push on You" Jes Hudak: "Till We See the Sunlight" Final results: "Paint This Club (With Amazing)" - Scotty Granger (hook) and Nick Nittoli, Melissa Rapp and Sonyae Elise (contributors) "My Ridiculous" - Brian Judah (hook) and Jes Hudak and Jackie Tohn (contributors) "Make It Easy" - Karen Waldrup (hook) and Blessing Offor, Amber Ojeda and Johnny Marnell (contributors) Eliminated: Blessing Offor - finishing 11th Week 3 Date of broadcast: June 13, 2011 Subject: Road Trip Songs Judges: Kara DioGuardi Jewel Keith Naftaly (guest judge) - Senior Vice President for Jive Records Natasha Bedingfield (special guest judge) Qualifying hooks: (in parentheses, one-word lead drawn through a card) Johnny Marnell: "Going Where I Need to Be" / ('Escape).
- live I shall shoot him as sure as you live; that man that is sitting right there.
- rive "Did I rive ye sore, lad?" asked the voice with a gruffness in strange contradiction to the gentleness of the touch.
- vie His sole chance is to find one woman, but I pity her; sapristi, quelle vie pour elle!"
- Ave It's a good enough feed; but kind of plain, about what you'd get in one of these Eighth-ave.
- I've " I've got to do something!
- IVS Lowering the temperature in the room, then throwing water on the detainees face Restraint on a swivel chair for long periods Various humiliations, such as training the detainee to act as a dog, dance lessons, and forcing him to watch puppet shows depicting sexual acts between him and Osama bin Laden at his mock birthday party Deprivation of sleep for long periods Loud music and white noise played to prevent the detainee from sleeping Forcing the detainee to pray to bin Laden Various interrogation techniques described as "pride & ego down", "circumstantial evidence", "fear-up", or "Al Qaeda falling apart" Threats of extraordinary rendition to countries that torture Strip searches Body searches Prohibiting detainee from praying for prolonged times and during Ramadan Threatening to desecrate the Koran in front of him Forced to pick up trash with his hands cuffed, while being called "a pig" Exposure to low temperatures for prolonged times Forcible administration of IVs by medical staff during interrogation, which were described by Qahtani as "repetitive stabs" each day Repeatedly screened a video of September 11 attacks Pictures of 9/11 victims taped to his body Forced to stand for U.
- ie In a research project around the communicatory behvaiour of brown creeper, it was discovered that a male brown creeper would respond more significantly (ie, sing louder) around the presence of an unknown bird with the same dialect, than to a bird he recognised (a bird from a neighbouring territory).
4 words made from the letters i've
3 letter words made from i've:
Misspelling of the day
- ab round
- are incorrect
- are indebted