Correct spelling for IDIIOT
We think the word idiiot is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for idiiot
- admit "That is another matter, I'll admit.
- adroit He burst into helpless laughter, though he was adroit enough to thrust forward as a pretext, "The picture of my own grime that I get from your accent is tremendous!"
- audit This use of the word thirst made me drink an extra bumper of " Audit" that very day at dinner.
- dido It was a costly garment, which Berenike had had made for Korinna, and she had chosen it from among many instead of the plainer robe in which old Dido had dressed her young mistress.
- diet It was a good day for Johann Appelmann, when his father went to the Diet at Wollin.
- dirt I am glad when men who live by dirty ways are made to eat dirt.
- ditto P'raps there beant no two words to ditto 'em.
- dot Where is dot money?
- edict He put forth an edict declaring the city to be in a state of anarchy, and left it with orders that the senate should follow him, and that no one should stay behind who did not prefer tyranny to their country and liberty.
- edit Every time there was a thunderstorm Franklin would tell the foreman to edit the paper, and, armed with a string and an old door-key, he would go out on the hills and get enough lightning for a mess.
- editor I thought how easily a tired editor could be absorbed into that institution and be at rest-a kind of life hospital, so to say.
- idiocy I suppose this boy's sense of humour was touched by the monstrous idiocy of the shell-fire, which produced effects like those on a music-hall stage when the funny man breaks all the crockery and brings the roof down over his head.
- idiom We say 'needlessly' when our language already possesses a consecrated equivalent for the word or idiom."
- idiotic Oh, I know I must seem awfully foolish and idiotic to you, but-but it's too late now to back out, isn't it ?"
- idol How she loved him-her idol-who had saved her life.
- iodide The discovery of the daguerreotyping process was announced in January, 1839. The process of Daguerre consisted in exposing a metal plate covered with iodide of silver for a suitable time in a photographic camera, the plate being afterwards transferred to a dark room, and exposed to the vapor of mercury, which develops the latent image, it being afterwards fixed.
- oddity Their strangeness exists only in the oddity of association which rejects all idea of law and of chronology, of propriety and time.
- idiots " Idiots that you are!
- idiot She considered it a duty to think of me before the others, not so much from a feeling of preference as in consequence of my disease, which had such an effect upon me that it was difficult to know what to do with me. I was very weak, without any appetite, unable to apply myself to anything, and I had all the appearance of an idiot.
12 words made from the letters idiiot
5 letter words made from idiiot:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window