Correct spelling for IGIVE
We think the word igive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for igive
- agave Soone as he them plac'd in thy sacred wood, O Delian goddesse, saw, to which of yore 170 Came the bad daughter of old Cadmus brood, Cruell Agave, flying vengeance sore Of King Nictileus for the guiltie blood Which she with cursed hands had shed before; There she halfe frantick, having slaine her sonne, 175 Did shrowd her selfe like punishment to shonne.
- age Giovanni Battista Rinuccini, Archbishop of Fermo, was a worthy ecclesiastic of middle age.
- agile A handsome, agile youth, to her sincere regret, had just fallen, but swiftly recovered his elasticity, and, springing to his feet, belaboured his opponent, a clumsy giant, so skilfully and vigorously that the bright blood streamed down his ugly face and big body.
- alive Even if he was alive, he wouldn't understand that.
- eve "You mistake," she replied; "every woman from the days of Eve does good and evil knowingly."
- give "That ought to give them something to think about.
- giver Helga's thoughts embraced by day, by night, the whole of her good fortune; she stood contemplating it like a child who turns precipitately from the giver to the beautiful gifts; she passed on to the increasing happiness which might come, and would come.
- Ave "Surely, some evil these hands have wrought, That the powers of darkness invade my cell!" And many an Ave the master said, To reverse and undo the unholy spell.
- Gave I gave her a name, did I not?
- Akiva The axiom of Bnei Akiva is Torah vAvodah, a phrase coined by Rav Shmuel Chaim Landau (Shachal).
- Aggie Releasing herself Aggie continued with a ruffled collar and raised vanity: "You can write him an insinuating letter now and then, just to lead up to the good news gradually."
- GOV W., 82. Beveridge, Gov.
- GUV "We shall all be lagged, and scragged too, as you say, guv, if we stay here much longer," said one of the men with a laugh that was a coarse imitation of Starlight's own.
6 words made from the letters igive
Misspelling of the day
- a certain degree