How to spell IKA correctly?
If you've mistakenly written "ika" instead of the intended word, here are some possible suggestions. If you meant "Ikea", the famous furniture retailer, try capitalizing the first letter. If you meant "Ica", a Scandinavian grocery store, correct the spelling. Alternatively, if you were referring to the Japanese squid dish, "ika", then you are on the right track!
List of suggestions on how to spell ika correctly
- AKA "John Smith, AKA the infamous bank robber, has finally been apprehended."
- BKA The BKA has been conducting investigations into a string of cyber attacks on several companies.
- DKA DKA stands for diabetic ketoacidosis, a serious complication that can occur in people with diabetes.
- IA IA stands for "Intelligence Amplification," which refers to using technology to enhance human intellectual capabilities.
- IAA The International Acid Attack Alliance (IAA) is a non-profit organization devoted to eradicating acid violence worldwide.
- IBA The International Bar Association (IBA) is a leading professional organization for international legal practitioners.
- ICA The International Council on Archives (ICA) is committed to preserving archival records and expanding knowledge about archives worldwide.
- IEA The IEA predicts that global oil demand will plateau in the next decade due to increased renewable energy deployment.
- IFA The IFA annual conference is one of the biggest events in the financial industry.
- IGA IGA is a chain of grocery stores.
- IIA The IIA offers a variety of certifications and professional development opportunities for internal auditors.
- IKEA I need to get some new furniture, maybe I'll check out IKEA.
- IMA I'ma go to bed early tonight so I can wake up early tomorrow.
- INA INA is a leading oil and gas company in Indonesia.
- IPA I love trying different types of IPA from craft breweries.
- IRA My uncle is investing in an IRA to prepare for his retirement.
- ISA The Individual Savings Account (ISA) is a tax-efficient way to save or invest in the United Kingdom.
- IVA In Spain, the IVA (Value Added Tax) is currently set at 21%.
- KIA My friend bought a KIA last week and is still getting used to driving it.
- PKA The PKA value of a molecule determines its acidity or basicity.
- SKA SKA music originated in Jamaica in the late 1950s and is characterized by its upbeat tempo and prominent horn section.
- ZIKA The Zika virus is primarily spread through bites from infected Aedes mosquitoes.
Misspelling of the day