Correct spelling for ILLIOIS
We think the word illiois is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for illiois
- allies As to their being any good to us as allies, it is not to be hoped for; they will take our arms and our money, expect us to feed their troops, and will then run away at the sight of a French soldier; you will see if they don't."
- ileitis This so-called "backwash ileitis" can occur in 10–20% of patients with pancolitis and is believed to be of little clinical significance.
- illicit Another illicit trade route was from the desolate shores of Dalmatia through Hungary.
- illinois White's section of Taylor's Illinois Battery, and two companies of cavalry commanded by Capts.
- Lilies The flowers here are just like England, primroses and violets and Lent lilies, but I'm sure the trees are further out at home.
- Ellis Mr. Burrows had not a doubt of his guilt, for had not Ellis Holbrook, whose word was law in the school, said he saw the mischief done?
- Willis She was engaged to Willis Starr, and they were to be married in early spring.
- Eloise Eloise looked over and read with her.
- Lois "Don't you take Lois; she wouldn't talk confiding to Lois, the way she would to you.
- Alloys The least expanding alloys, containing about 36 per cent.
- allows If I find any man doing what the law allows him to do, I shall not interfere.
- ills But if a mortal dares to insult the goddesses of the Clouds, let him think of the ills we shall pour upon him.
- ILLUS 305 to 324. Illus.
22 words made from the letters illiois
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from