Correct spelling for IMAAMS
We think the word imaams is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for imaams
- adams Adams, after his election, which was owing to Clay's support, gave Clay the position of secretary of state in his cabinet.
- amass The average clergyman cannot hope to amass wealth.
- arms Have the others any arms?"
- imam Imam Sharif camped away from us one night and found that the streams which feed them have their source up in the limestone, about two days' journey from them.
- Miamis The Shawnees, Miamis and Delawares follow the custom of placing their children into the male gens by giving them a gentile name belonging to the father's gens, so that they may be entitled to inherit.
- aims All passages that referred specifically to the aims of the Zionist movement, to the desperate need of the Jewish people and asking for the Kaiser's protection of a projected Jewish land company for Syria and Palestine, had been removed.
- images "You know when conquerors come into a country where the gods are honored, they break the images and throw them down.
- MOMS (If this behavior results in mom looking at child and giving him lots of attention—even if she's saying "NO"—he will be more likely to engage in the same behavior in the future to get moms attention.
- MUMS The Hairy Bikers Ride Again, The Hairy Bakers, The Hairy Bikers Food Tour of Britain, The Hairy Bikers Mums Know Best, Hairy Bikers Meals on Wheels, Hairy Bikers Best of British, The Hairy Bikers Bakeation, Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight, The Hairy Bikers Asian Adventure, The Hairy Bikers' Northern Exposure and The Hairy Bikers Pubs That Built Britain for BBC Two, and The Hairy Bikers Mississippi Adventure
- IMUS About four miles to the eastward of San Francisco de Malabon, and on the same volcanic soil, is the great estate of Imus belonging to the Recollets, or unshod Augustinians.
- MAIMS (and according to Hippocrates, the most dangerous maladies are they that disfigure the countenance), with a roaring and terrible voice, very often against those that are but newly come from nurse, and there they are lamed and spoiled with blows, whilst our justice takes no cognisance of it, as if these maims and dislocations were not executed upon members of our commonwealth:
- mamas "I've two mamas, haven't I?" cried Ruby, between her sobs, as Mona warmed her cold limbs and kissed her.
- iambs Lines of two iambs are not very uncommon, even in psalmody; and, since we have some lines yet shorter, and the lengths of all are determined only by the act of measuring, there is, surely, no propriety in calling dimeters "hemistichs," merely because they are short.
- imams Your Mahdis and Mullahs and Imams were nobodies, but they had only a local prestige.
34 words made from the letters imaams
4 letter words made from imaams:
Misspelling of the day