Correct spelling for IMAINGE
We think the word imainge is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for imainge
- amazing It is amazing how you can do something like that just once in your life and never forget it-the sight, sound and feeling.
- arming Arming and drilling went on all day.
- ermine Mounted on his horse, and clad in an ermine mantle, he came galloping down the road, wearing a coat of splendid flowered silk which was made at Constantinople.
- famine I every day see wretches pale with disease and wasted with famine, struggle against the horror's of their situation.
- gaming You are fond of gaming, I suppose?"
- image Had he, too, been blind to the image on the rock?
- imagine I imagine nothing; I see how 't is thou whilest the time away When I am gone!
- imaging A contrast agent (or contrast medium) is a substance used to increase the contrast of structures or fluids within the body in medical imaging.
- immune It was too late now, but he wished he had had the forethought to get Merlin to put up a magic prescription for him, rendering him immune to dragon-bites.
- impinge At thought of his torch, redly glowing, in beyond, he sweated anew, convinced that as soon as the boatmen grew accustomed to the darkness of the cavern, these torch rays must impinge upon their vision, and instantly divulge the secret of the passage to the top.
- Aiming Many tribes had revolted together, the chief of them being the Arverni and Carnutini ; the general who had the supreme command in war was Vergentorix, whose father the Gauls had put to death on suspicion of his aiming at absolute government.
- Imbuing I accept Reality and dare not question it, Materialism first and last imbuing.
- gamine In certain phases of her talent, the gamine, the apache, the gavroche, she reflects the spirit of the inspiration which kindled these painters into creation, but in other phases, of which Lisette, Les Cloches de Nantes, La Passion, or Le Cycle du Vin are the expression, you may more readily compare her style with that of Watteau, Eugene Carriere, Felicien Rops, or Boucher....
121 words made from the letters imainge
3 letter words made from imainge:
4 letter words made from imainge:
5 letter words made from imainge:
Misspelling of the day