Correct spelling for IMEDIETE
We think the word imediete is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for imediete
- edit What are the editors about, Whom one would think would edit out The shocking English and the style Which every page and line defile?
- edited That is to say, it was being edited in such a remarkable fashion that its subscribers had never been so excited over a newspaper before.
- imitate The strictest Brahmans, those at least who aspire to imitate the self-denying life of the ancient Indian hermit, never eat off any other plates than those made of leaves."
- immediate Soon after my arrival my father spoke of my immediate marriage with Elizabeth.
- immediately "I hae aye been yours to comman', Cosmo," replied Aggie, looking down for one moment, then immediately up again in his face.
- impede The decisions of this court are already doing much to solve difficulties that impede the successful operation of the constitution.
- impeded Chest and shoulder heaving are vicious and evidence impeded breathing.
- impiety "Not the Great Spirit himself, did he will it, could save us," answered the lover in a tone which seemed to be that of impiety.
- indite It was of no importance that they both knew this to be a prevarication about which St. Peter would not trouble his hoary head nor take the pains to indite in his great book of demerits.
- iodide After an interval of two weeks, the iodide of potassium treatment should be repeated if the growth of the tumor is not checked.
- mediate The lecturer again must mediate between the local and the central management, always ready to assist local committees with suggestions from the experience of other places, and equally attentive to bringing the special wants of different centres before the university authorities.
- mediator His father's wiser and more experienced judgment had decided that the better course was to serve his people as mediator between them and the Arabs rather than to attempt futile resistance at the head of Byzantine troops.
- Emitted We plucked some, which emitted a most delightful odour.
- Omitted 3rd, When is the De profundis to be said, and when is it to be omitted?
- idiot Jiggs-he appeared to have no other name-was simply what men style a born idiot: not sufficiently so to be eligible for an asylum, but far enough gone to be next to useless.
49 words made from the letters imediete
4 letter words made from imediete:
5 letter words made from imediete:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat