How to spell INCURE correctly?
The misspelling "incure" can be corrected to "incur", which means to become subject to something unpleasant as a result of one's own behavior or actions. Another possible correction is "encore", which means a repeat performance in response to enthusiastic demand.
List of suggestions on how to spell incure correctly
- encore After receiving a standing ovation, the band came back on stage to perform an encore.
- in curve
- incur If you fail to pay your bills on time, you will incur additional fees and penalties.
- Incurred The company incurred significant costs due to the unexpected delay in production.
- injure The car accident could injure several people.
- injured The injured bird was brought to the animal rescue center for treatment.
- Injurer The injurer was arrested and charged for causing intentional harm to his victim.
- injures The driver injures himself by not wearing a seatbelt during the crash.
- injury He sustained an injury to his left knee during the football game.
- insecure The young girl felt insecure about her body image.
- insure I will insure my car against any potential accidents.
- inure The bitter cold of winter will inure you to the chilly temperatures.
- sinecure She landed the sinecure job of heading the fundraising committee.
- uncured This meat is uncured, so it will not be as flavorful as meat that is cured.
Misspelling of the day