Correct spelling for ITOMS
We think the word itoms is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for itoms
- atom I am a very small atom in-" "All right!
- item Item, I don't think he has much confidence in himself."
- Its Has its long journey been finished?
- Tomas When we anchored, Tomas, beside me in saturnine silence, grunted and spat into the water.
- Diatoms Diatoms to-day exist in great numbers, both in the cold water of the polar regions and in the heat of hot springs.
- idioms In spite of its brevity, however, it contained two or three new bank idioms.
- items I have heard a few items about him if you all haven't.
- atoms Referring to the latter, suppose that steam is permitted to expand and its atoms will be in motion, which motion has been derived at the expense of or from the conversion of a certain quantity of heat.
- iotas 5.18, there are iotas and tittles in the word of God: that is to say, things that appear minute, but which have indeed a deep and mysterious meaning in them.
- tomes In a note, an allusion to Justice is made: but my Cicero is a very old edition, and is divided into four tomes.
- OMS An organic brain syndrome (OBS), also known as an organic brain disease/disorder (OBD), an organic mental syndrome (OMS), or an organic mental disorder (OMD), is a syndrome or disorder of mental function whose cause is alleged to be known as organic (physiologic) rather than purely of the mind.
- TAMS Wiltshirocossus aries cheesmani ( Tams, 1925) (Saudi Arabia, Bahrain)
- TOMS She told Grace and Paul at supper that night that she had been to see the Toms.
- it's It's ower gude; a' daurna tak it.
23 words made from the letters itoms
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable