Correct spelling for IV'E
We think the word iv'e is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for iv'e
- dive Is there a man here who can dive?
- eve Again we had a feast on New Year's eve, in my room.
- five The origin of five mutations in eye-color in Drosophila, and their mode of inheritance.
- give They do not give it here.
- hive We need you, so do not leave the hive."
- ice I had been promised some hot water, but as I waited and waited and none arrived, I proceeded to break the ice in my jug-it was a bitterly cold morning, nice "old-fashioned" weather-and to wash in the half-frozen contents.
- ike Man to man, he was not afraid of Ike, but there were his friends.
- ire The woman who brought the bread threw the remainder in anger to the other; she as quickly cast it back again; in this foolish way they kept on for some time, till their fury rose to such a height that they at length sprang at one another, catching hold of the hair of the head; and when each had uprooted a handful their ire seemed satisfied.
- iv 6 But do not let us quarrel any more iv.
- iva Last summer term Merle had considered herself the chosen chum of Iva Westwood, but now Iva had completely fallen into the arms of Kitty Trefyre.
- ives I've sent word home by Tummels that if anyone in St. Ives falls sick to-day he'll have to send over to Penzance."
- ivy I took him to the dead tree covered with ivy and asked him to lie down on the ground and listen.
- jive Songs made famous by Adderley and his bands include "This Here" (written by Bobby Timmons), "The Jive Samba", "Work Song" (written by Nat Adderley), "Mercy, Mercy, Mercy" (written by Joe Zawinul) and "Walk Tall" (written by Zawinul, Marrow, and Rein).
- live The man who sat next to me happened to stoop to fill his cartridge-box just as the bullet that wanted the space he had occupied passed over his bent shoulder; and so he was not killed, but will live for sixty years, perhaps, and will do much good or much evil.
- rive With the exception of the earthquake in the Mississippi Valley, all the great shocks of which we have a record have occurred in or near regions where the rocks have been extensively disturbed by mountain-building forces, and where the indications lead us to believe that dislocations of strata, such as are competent to rive the beds asunder, may still be in progress.
- vie And streams that late might vie with Alpine cold, To flames themselves, not now in heat would yield.
- Ave We entered with the usual salutation or rather summons, " Ave Maria!"
- I've I've been unhappy a long time.
- IVS The first open revolt occurred two years after Bosworth Field; Lambert Simnel claimed to be Edward Plantagenet, 17th Earl of Warwick, who was Edward IVs nephew.
- ie In the word doggie for dog, lassie for lass, the addition of the -ie makes the word not so much a diminutive as a term of tenderness or endearment.
4 words made from the letters iv'e
3 letter words made from iv'e:
vie, 'ie, 'ev, 've.
Misspelling of the day
- am conscious of