Correct spelling for JACOR
We think the word jacor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jacor
- cacao There were copper bells and other articles of the same metal, together with a rude kind of crucible in which to melt it; various vessels and utensils neatly formed of clay, of marble, and of hard wood; sheets and mantles of cotton, worked and dyed with various colors; great quantities of cacao, a fruit as yet unknown to the Spaniards, but which, as they soon found, the natives held in great estimation, using it both as food and money.
- coco Many other winged creatures flit and glisten in the garden and down along the grass-invaded path between the coco-nuts.
- cog They were never allowed to touch the sheller unless some older person was around, for little fingers could get easily nipped in the cog wheels.
- cork And we have our cork-the Onzarian fleet.
- jack "I don't think so," said Jack.
- jacks Sticking a cigar in the corner of his mouth, he ran over the cards swiftly, took out the two red jacks, and held them up, one in each hand, backs toward himself, faces to Mitchell and Steve.
- jacob Jacob was almost home.
- jacobi Jacobi held the glass before his own bosom, dipped the pen in his own heart, and drew the noble though fevered Woldemar after the life.
- jag Firio, P. D., Wrath of God, and Jag Ear became the fantastic memory of another incarnation.
- jagger A. Bissell, J. H. Jagger, Executor, 13.40.
- jaguar He had, in fact, been carrying his prey towards it when he was interrupted by the attack of the jaguar; and now at every fresh opportunity he was pushing on, bit by bit, in that direction.
- jar It was an awful jar to father.
- Jacky "I know perfectly well what it would be at," said Miss Jacky, with an air of importance.
- Cor Or: "He lays himself down on the river's brink"-W. Walker cor.
- Jake Jake and I will run up to the foot of the wharf.
- Jackie There was not much more visible of Jackie than his boots, for he was making great exertions head-foremost in the cart, but he answered in a muffled voice: "I think so.
16 words made from the letters jacor
Misspelling of the day