Correct spelling for JADITE
We think the word jadite is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jadite
- audit I transmit herewith the report of the Commissioner of Agriculture, together with the reports of the Commissioners, the board of audit, and the board of health of the District of Columbia, to all of which I invite your attention.
- caddie Nick, in the course of his kaleidoscopic career, had been a caddie at thirteen in torn shirt and flapping knickers.
- cadet At a table not far from the two friends a cadet, too thin for his uniform, is writing a letter, while a lieutenant opposite him is occupied in cutting the initials of his latest flame, with his English penknife, on the green-painted table.
- cordite In 1940, Bowditch was involved in an investigation of the anti-Semitic Christian Front in connection with the theft of explosive cordite powder and 3,500 rounds of ammunition.
- date Neither superscription, name, nor date, was to this letter; but Wallace immediately knew the handwriting to be that of Lord March.
- diet Fat animals should be subjected to a rigid diet and given plenty of exercise.
- dote Yet, in fear that it may not be so-the sea calm and the wind still-"the wild unrest" would lead him to "dote and pore on" the threatening cloud, and the fiery sunset.
- gait His swaggering gait, with heels that pounded heavily, was gone.
- Cadette Cadette was also twice named in the Division Four Team of the Season while with the Shrimpers.
- CDT Cadet [CDT (NPCC)] - A cadet receives this rank officially when he/she officially enters the unit after being sworn in at his/her areas swearing-in ceremony.
51 words made from the letters jadite
3 letter words made from jadite:
4 letter words made from jadite:
5 letter words made from jadite:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends