How to spell JAL correctly?
We think the word jal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell jal correctly
- al Al is disordred: Vertue hathe no rewarde.
- gal Mattie gal, you're not happy; you, who have done so much for happiness to other people-and this shan't be, if I can help it!
- jab The soldier got to business, leading off with a powerful left jab to which the Irish gladiator retaliated by shooting out a stiff one flush to the point of Bennett's jaw.
- jag Little John Jig Jag, Rode on a penny nag, And went to Wigan to woo; When he came to a beck He fell and broke his neck, Johnny, how dost thou now?
- jail I was clapped on to a horse, and before evening I found myself in my old quarters in the city jail.
- jam Ladies from Taunton, of the pleasing English type with beautiful complexions, handed round all sorts of rubbish, jam puffs, and other things which belong to the time before we joined the army.
- jan Jan 7, 1886, Charles de Freycinet.
- jar He took it up wistfully, and, searching in a jar, at the end of the shelf, found a few crumbs of tobacco.
- jaw The mouth was very large, and the under jaw had great ugly lips.
- jay 2. The chattering jay has ceased his din, The noisy robin sings no more; The crow, his mountain haunt within, Dreams 'mid the forest's surly roar: Good night-good night.
- pal In a corner, in smaller letters, was written "To meet Mr. Gordon McGrath, N. A." I don't know whether I have mentioned the fact that Gordon is really an extremely handsome fellow, in a strong and masculine way, with a pleasant voice and manners that can be quite exquisite, at least when he isn't talking to an old pal.
- Cal Chronicle, San Francisco, Cal.
- Sal She had to remind herself continually that she was enjoying life, although she would much rather have been at home chasing Old Sal among the furze-bushes.
- Hal Hal shut her lips tightly, and stared at the fire.
- Val The Venta of the Moor's Mill stands, as many know, at the northern end of the Val D'Erraha, looking down upon the broader valley, through which runs the high road from Palma to Valdemosa.
- JUL Cyril contra Jul p.
Misspelling of the day