Correct spelling for JAME
We think the word jame is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jame
- dame To this Dame Grumble made no reply; she began to think instead.
- game Just the sort of game he would be up to.
- jade There was no danger of the valuable pieces of jade being stolen; to touch the broken jade now would mean certain death.
- jam "'All the tea-jam and all the lot!
- jamb He leaned against the door-jamb, and gazed into her eyes.
- james "I don't know what to say to you, James," she went on.
- Came Then the nurse came back into the room.
- Fame I am sure he will not listen to me; he looks on me as an interested rival for fame."
- Jaime Don Jaime gave a signal, and Don Melchior was brought up by two. He was pale and haggard; his torn clothes were stained with blood and mud: his hands were fastened behind his back.
- Jake He was looking at her in a way she wondered at, not as if he were Jake at all, but another like him, from warm, beseeching eyes.
- Jame The present continuous or gerund differs from Standard Albanian; Arbëresh uses the form "jame bënj" instead of "po bej" (I am doing).
1 words made from the letters jame
3 letter words made from jame:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of