Correct spelling for JAMECA
We think the word jameca is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jameca
- camel And so Fritz's horses, oxen, pigs, sheep, dogs, and goats were characteristic and good, but his elephant and camel, though original, were eccentric, to use a mild term.
- cameo The boy had Min's dark eyes and perfectly chiselled features, refined by suffering into cameo-like delicacy, and the silken hair fell in soft, waving masses about the spiritual little face.
- camera The perfect stillness of the usually active little body, the expectant look on the small face charmed her and in a moment, her camera had them.
- comic He let her do it as long as she would, or rather until to vary the thing she increased the comic beyond the line he fixed.
- game "But I'd have to know a little more of the game, you understand?
- gamma "I will," said Katipah; "O Gamma-gata, it is a very little thing that I ask."
- jack "Why do you say 'Poor Jack?
- jam May I give him some jam?
- jamaica The island of Jamaica was divided in two kingdoms.
- jamb "See, I have the mark now," she said, "where the jamb of the door came down on me!"
- james James Moynihan is about twenty-eight.
- jammed They plunged forward in the mud, and managed somehow to run their yoke on the pole of an ammunition wagon, where it jammed.
- Came Oh, I'm so glad you came!
- Carmela Tranquil, Quoniam, Carmela, and Lanzi had disappeared.
- AMIGA Due to contractual issues, very little tie-in merchandise accompanied the film's theatrical release; a computer game adaptation for the Commodore Amiga system (with a free software package) was released, and restaurant chain Wendy's offered toys with their Kids Meals or regular fries.
- GAMA After a stay of about two months he started for home with his ships laden with spices, and with a letter to Dom Manoel in which the zamorim said:- 'Vasco da Gama, a nobleman of thy household, has visited my kingdom, and has given me great pleasure.
- AMOCO Amoco Building (New Orleans) Formerly named Amoco Building Aon Center (Chicago)
12 words made from the letters jameca
5 letter words made from jameca:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of