Correct spelling for JANERS
We think the word janers is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for janers
- cancer "I can't bear to tell about the last couple of years-how I used to find Karl sick abed in one room and his wife, the lovely Jenny, in another room tortured by cancer.
- cannes And ever since I had stepped aboard the Blue Train at Cannes station, I had been wondering on and off how mine would go with Jeeves.
- janus You are a sort of Janus, with anxiety on both faces.
- jones A day or two after this we met and elected Mr. Jones our captain, and also elected our other officers.
- junkers But they did not go to war any more than the Wall Street Junkers go to war.
- Canes There were other open spaces covered with a vegetation almost as interesting as the canes and the trees: this was where what were called "weeds" were allowed to flourish.
- Canoes Indeed I do remember the meeting of those two canoes, and the dance, over the river from Manaos; and many another incident and hour of that wonderful voyage.
- Jane Jane isn't a bit proud.
- Jeers I am too well accustomed to jeers and epigrams to mind."
- Gaines Of course they didn't find it, any more than I had, and I felt sure they would go back and make it hot for Gaines, and I judged that he would probably try to gain time in some way.
57 words made from the letters janers
3 letter words made from janers:
5 letter words made from janers:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable