Correct spelling for JANK
We think the word jank is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jank
- bank Is it in the bank or down under water?"
- dank The walls were dank, and streaked here and there with green.
- hank I got a wire from Hank that he's got the herder, Fernando.
- jack "Yes," said Jack again.
- jan Was not this the first of January?
- junk They can get something for the old junk."
- lank They had gone but a little distance into the Confederate lines, when they saw a shabby, old-fashioned carriage, drawn by a pair of lean, lank horses, the occupants waving a white flag.
- rank They were arranged without regard to size except that the smallest men were the front rank."
- tank In most districts the country holds water splendidly, and when the tank is filled by the autumn and winter rains it will carry through the summer.
- yank "Move over," Anita directed, stepping smartly around my desk and giving my elbow a sharp yank.
- Jane "And now I suppose we'd better go to sleep," suggested Jane.
- Sank I sank back in my chair.
- Jana The Black Kendah had left it just as it stood, except for a pile of corpses which lay around and over the altar in the market-place, where the three poor camelmen were sacrificed to Jana, doubtless those of wounded men who had died during or after the retreat.
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to